Sunday, April 22, 2007

Updates

It has been quite a couple of weeks at Casa Fitz. Just after Easter, my dear Harrison turned one year old on the 10th. (I can hardly believe he's one, he just got here!) Then I got a little bit sick and then he got really sick. His head cold moved into his lungs and then he topped it off with an ear infection. He is currently on a nebulizer 3x per day and on his first antibiotics. =( But he is such a little trooper, even sick, he never stops melting my heart with his infectious little laugh.

So not much has happened around here. Not much sleeping, not much eating, not much internet, not much to update, so I have just posted some photos below of the last 2 weeks. Also, my friend Stacy posts letters to her each of her children on their birthdays. I love her letters, thought it was a wonderful tradition and I posted my letter to Harry.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

fiaschetti said...

Hey! good to hear from you and to see you back to blogging! so glad things are going well for all of you!

Stacy said...

Oh, GET BETTER! Saying a quick prayer for you now!
~Stacy

Anonymous said...

I love the birthday pictures! And birthday hats are essential!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor Harrison... I tell you what though, I am a nurse and he looks like quite the trooper with that nebulizer! What a wonderful little boy. Get better soon! Blessings, Amy Crawford

PJ Academy said...

Praying he gets better SOON!!!

Also I gave you a "Thinking Blogger Award" check it out!!!
www.pjacademy.blogspot.com

Jennifer =D

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of your Birthday Month!!!!!! I am thinking of you of course;)!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxRenee

fiaschetti said...

Charlotte, how's Harrison now? haven't seen an update....

PJ Academy said...

I'm praying everything is ok and that is not the reason for not blogging! Praying you are having such a great time being a family =)

Anonymous said...

I will update if you update;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I updated, tag you are IT!!! I need pictures of his face dang it!!!! I know you take them! Ok, in pretend land Shaye always get to be Char Char and I have to be Uncle Tim...I am not even going to analyze that...

Kimmie said...

Found your blog through Stacy...Harrison is so cute! We are in the process of a Guatemalan adoption-should hit "waiting list" this week!
Enjoy your precious son!

blessings
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Anonymous said...

I will even title your post: Updates Part 2;) He is probably so big and talking and roaming...sigh...will it really work in August???? Pictures...I NEED, I NEED, I WANT, I WANT!!!

I do miss you guys too;)

xoxoRenee
www.homeschoolblogger.com/coramdeojourney

MiaJ said...

Girl-you gotta update this blog! =) Harrison is so adorable.