Thursday, November 15, 2007

Seven months later

It is hard to believe that last time I posted Harrison had been home only 2 ½ months.

After waiting so long, I felt like my post should be big. Lots of updates, thoughts, pictures. The task seemed daunting and so I didn’t post. A month passed and I didn’t post and then another month and another. Oh, I started. I have several of drafts in my account, updates on Harrison, thoughts on the many books I have been reading, and random musings. But I never actually posted.

I know that around the first of the year, I will be moving my blog to a new site, so I thought of just waiting. But a couple people have told me recently that they miss my blog... and I miss blogging, so here I am.

Harrison is amazing and I can gush with "the worst of them". I have plenty of baby pictures and updates.

As for me, the past months have been eye opening. I have so many things that I would love to write. I have read some challenging books that have sparked some changes in the way I see God, those around me and myself. I wouldn’t exactly call it spiritual growth, although I hope I am in fact growing. But this has been more a changing gears. So I have a lot to *talk* about.

Anyway, I will update overtime in bite sized pieces, so as to not overwhelmed myself or the one or two people who may still be interested in reading. ;)

Blessings!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Charlotte,
WOW! I'm happy to see you're back blogging. And I can't wait to hear all about the past several months! :)

Blessings to you and yours,
~Stacy

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fiaschetti said...

welcome back to the blog world. not that i'm that on top of writing myself... it's great to hear from you. i think of you as well.

have a feeling God has an older child in store for you... perhaps in Africa??

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlotte!

I am glad you are back to blogging. I missed you! I can't wait to hear all about the last seven months, and of course see picture of cute Harrison. :)

Amy Crawford