Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I had to take a break

It has been awhile since I have posted. Life has been crazy and blogging had to take a temporary backseat.

My dh's job, almost overnight, became a very bad situation and we were concerned for his safety. God provided a job offer at exactly the right time and we decided he should leave immediately. We had a free week before he needed to start at the new firm, so spur of the moment, we headed to Florida to visit his parents. We arrived home late last night.

Harry loved Florida and just adores his ever-doting grandparents. Though he loves the water, and never wanted to get out of the pool, he was no fan of the actual beach. I truly enjoyed the break and was able to get in some coveted reading time. My mil treated me to a pedicure, something that I so took for granted when I was working, but now it is such a treat.

I am hosting Easter dinner for 17 tomorrow, so I must be going. I usually host it on the screened porch, but since it has been snowing, we may be turning our living room into a dining room tonight. I will post vacation pix and some better updates soon. As always I have several posts rolling around in my head but I can't find the time to get them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need pictures!!! I love the one of him on your bed...hes really really there! It wasn't supposed t finally work out this way dang it. Get your butts up here!

Guess I forfeited (sp?) my birthday present huh?

xxoxoxoxox