Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tagged!

So I was out of the blogging loop for like 5 days and I guess I missed the tagging sensation started by Sarah.

So here goes..... Six weird things about me...

1. I eat my pizza crust first.

2. I have a book buying addiction. I love owning books. The library has no appeal to me. The only problem: I consistently stop reading books in the fourth chapter.


3. I always sneeze in sevens. And most of my friends count whenever I sneeze.

4. I ate my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich at 29 years old.

5. I was once stoned (with rocks, not drugs!) On a mission trip to El Salvador when I was 16, I witnessed to the leader of a gang. He began to open up, and this really upset the other guys, so they all started throwing rocks at me. I blacked out when I got hit in the head. My friends carried me to safety, and I came out of it with only a few bruises and a headache.

6. And keeping with the cheese theme, I like my Mac & Cheese to be a soup. I keep adding milk until the cheese sauce is more like a broth.

6 comments:

PJ Academy said...

Your not the only one with the book addiction!!! I would love to have a library!! Would I read everything in it? NO!!! =) I love the look of a full bookshelf!!

Jennifer

Mrs John T said...

So...did you enjoy the PB and J?
How funny!

:) Mandy

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Hi Charolette! Thanks for visiting my blog. I do agree we must be a bunch of weirdos! Have a great weekend!
Smiles,
Jennifer from Michigan

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are as weird as the rest of us! My only question is why no PB & J for so long? Most of us probably subsisted on that in grade school!

Ashlee Sapienza said...

if there were a contest for this, i think you would win...

Anonymous said...

I keep checking back hoping to see some good news!! Soon I hope for you!