Wednesday, January 24, 2007

MIRL (Meet In Real Life)

Tonight was so fun! I got to hang out with Gretchen and her beautiful baby boy John. Gretchen is an awesome friend to all of us on the AGCI list serv, and I have to say, she is even more fun in real life! She had some things she wanted to donate to the orphanage, and we figured out that she lives just 40 minutes away, so she stopped by.

Her little John is just 2 days younger than my Harrison, but he came home in September. He is the same heritage (Mayan), same weight, same height and he is quite the cuddler! So I got a baby fix to help me to make it through the next 42 hours!

Holy cow 42 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Mrs John T said...

Isnt baby John just an AWESOME baby?!?! OMG your post just gave me chills (again) i cant beleive its actually real!!!
Call me when you get settled in, I want to hear how everything was.
And tell Zay I'm on my way!
XOXO
Mandy

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!

Thinking of you today as you're counting down the hours! I well remember the anticipation I felt. Walking down that steep hill to HH, knowing that when you walk back up it, your son will be in your arms!

Thanking Jesus with you! And I can't wait to hear all about your trip to bring Harrison home!
~Stacy

PJ Academy said...

Just wanted to tell you "have a GREAT trip" like you could have a bad one?!? But I can't wait to hear all about you trip!!!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Ok, all you girls need to stop making me cry!! Such an eternally wonderful thing this all is! I am so overwhelmed. I get to see him fresh off the plane...cocooning, shmocooning;) Oh, ok, we won't stay long;) Our prayers (of sleep) are with you!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you as you are WITH HARRISON!! Home, yet?

:)
Blessings to you all!
~Stacy
www.homeschoolblogger.com/reformingmama

PJ Academy said...

Praying for you =) Hope all is well!!

Jennifer