Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back to Blogging

I am going to try my hand at blogging again. I really haven't been faithful with it since I became a mom, and FaceBook has been just so easy for quick updates and keeping in touch. But I do enjoy blogging, so I keep coming back.

I am also coming back to Blogger. Nothing against my .mac site. I still love my mac, and the site was fun and very easy to play with, but it was not free. I received it as a gift for a year and the year will be over next month. So back to free Blogger I come!

The last time I posted I announced our pregnancy. And then never posted again. Never gave any details or even said how far along I was. How frustrating! But I have a good excuse. I could barely get my head out of the toilet long enough to say hi to my husband, much less sit and think and type. Morning, noon and night sickness got the better of me until a few weeks ago. I still have good days and bad days, but the good days are outnumbering the bad and I finally feel like a functional member of society again. So my first post will the story of how we found out...

No comments: