Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And then God surprises you

We really had no idea what to do. We were all ready to adopt from Ethiopia, but felt God was holding us back. We started to pray about pursuing foster care and foster/adopt programs, but got no answer. Desperately wanting more children, but never wanting to run ahead of the Father, we waited. For some kind of sign, for something.

We got our sign. Seven times. Five home pregnancy tests, one blood test, and a sonogram confirmed what we could not believe. God has placed a life in my womb.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO, Charlotte!

Praising God and rejoicing with you! Details, please! (How far along are you? Due date? How are you feeling?)

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. I typed in Charlotte's Weblog to see if my blog came up. I discovered I was not the only person with a blog by this name. It's nice to meet another Charlotte especially one with a blog by the same name as mine. Great minds think alike I've always heard. I'd be happy to have you visit me sometime.
Charlotte