Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

The past two days have marked a new phase for me. They have been the first real steps into my new life. Yesterday was my last day at the university. Today, I am officially a housewife, a soon-to-be stay-at-home mommy. Holy cow! And if that wasn't enough, today we got rid of my super hot and sporty turbo beetle and got me a mom-mobile. I am the proud new owner of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Eek! Safe and roomy and definitely no turbo engine. It's DARK BLUE, not ORANGE. Tim keeps telling me to remember that I didn't trade a bug for a boring SUV, I traded a bug for a whole new life, for a baby!

I sat in the Jeep tonight and imagined a car seat in the back, a cooing Harry fiddling with a toy. So bring on the changes, I'll take em. Gladly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"remember that I didn't trade a bug for a boring SUV, I traded a bug for a whole new life, for a baby!" i need this hung on my fridge.
-ashlee